5. I think the most challenging part was putting the wires to the LED and make the lighspts work with the least amount of wore showing
a) Yes, my first print came out to small so I had to double the size of it.
b) I doubled the size and reprinted it
6. The most fun was the end watching it light up and having all the hard work pay off.
7. I learned to use TinkerCAD to make the shape of my name and also I learned how to connect three lights together with a circiut.
a) I learned how to use a circuit to put the lights together
b) yes I found myself learned how to be independent and try to build this with a little help from Mr. Umekubo but most of it on my own.
8. I don't really have any links other than maybe tinkercad.com.
9. If I were to change something maybe I would have put more LEDs and make the wire not show at all. But overall I think my project turned out really good.